Each package contains 2,000 "USE FIRST" Cold-Temp™ labels. Labels are red and with "USE FIRST/USE PRIMERO" printed on them in white, and they measure 3/4" in diameter. Cold-Temp™ labels are made with a strong, permanent adhesive. It is designed for freezer applications, such as frozen containers or containers that will be submerged in ice. Cold Temp is great for disposable containers, plastic wrap, and foil. Clearly mark containers of prepared food with necessary information like order in which to use products. These solid-dot number labels stand out on containers and implement seamlessly into established kitchen food preparation procedures.
Perfect for busy kitchens!
- Label material: Cold-Temp™ (Label Material Guide)
- Label type: Use First, solid dot
- Temperature range: -65º F to 200ºF
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Unit of Measure: Roll of 2,000 labels
- Label Size: 3/4" circle