A note to our stakeholders about the Coronavirus from President Keri Smith
Dear Valued Partners,
The top priority at Dot It is the safety and well-being of our customers and team members. We recognize and understand that you may have concerns about COVID-19. Therefore, I personally would like to update you on our operational status and company policy.
We are taking several precautions and have implemented new procedures to protect our employees, customers and products.
- We have significantly enhanced our cleaning and sanitation efforts on all employee touch points in addition to our already stringent health and sanitation policies. These include daily cleaning of all work areas, hand sanitation stations, and the proper use of head and hand covers like gloves, hair and beard nets.
- We are frequently cleaning and disinfecting all internal offices, warehouse racks, restrooms, shipping rooms, and employee break areas.
- We are restricting visits in our facilities to include essential contractors and employees only, rescheduling meetings to web-based versus in person and eliminating any unnecessary travel.
- We are asking employees who are sick to stay home. If anyone has a fever or becomes sick while at work, we will immediately release them to see their medical provider in addition to encouraging anyone who may have into contact with someone with COVID-19 to quarantine themselves and seek medical testing.
- Dot It uses mainline carriers such as UPS, USPS and LTL providers. Each of these have their own policies for addressing COVID-19. However, any drivers who may be ill will be turned away and freight refused. This is currently already Dot It’s policy for trailer checks for incoming and outgoing freight and parcels.
- Currently, we are not expecting any disruption in the service we provide. We are working closely with suppliers to ensure that we continue to serve you as we always have. If we are notified of any supply chain changes, we pledge to notify you immediately.
We have updated our Credit Terms Policy temporarily:
- Going forward, any orders placed on Net terms over $500 will require a 50% credit card or cash deposit.
- We will not charge anything additional for credit card processing.
- In addition, we are unable to extend credit terms to new customers at this time.
- We would also like to remind current terms of our customers that we will honor your terms agreement while in good standing. In the event, terms would be violated, Dot It will update your credit terms to credit card.
- Credit Term changes are effective 4-15-2020
We have updated our Returns Policy:
- We are unable to accept returns at this time due to the health and safety concerns of COVID-19
- All sales are final
- Any shipments refused by customers will not be issued credit since they have left our building and we cannot risk unsafe product re-entering our facility
- Returns Policy changes effective immediately
We hope that these measures give you confidence that we are taking the necessary precautions in this evolving situation.
For additional information about COVID-19, please read the latest report from the Centers for Disease Control at www.cdc.gov, or your local health department website.
On behalf of Dot It Nation, thank you for your trust in us. I look forward to working with you in the future.
Dot It Restaurant Fulfillment