Guest Content Submission Guidelines
Dot It provides interesting and informative articles, guides, white papers, and other content for the foodservice industry, including restaurants, c-stores, universities, school districts, and grocery stores.
We aim to help customers overcome everyday challenges, achieve their vision, and streamline operations with innovative solutions. We do this by offering free content resources that highlight new and innovative approaches to operations, marketing, supply chain, trends, technology and more.
We are always looking for talented authors with new, interesting ideas and a fresh perspective on the challenges the foodservice industry faces everyday. If you're interested in writing for Dot It and would like to pitch your content to our editorial team, fill out our submission form here.
READ THE BELOW SUBMISSION GUIDELINES BEFORE SUBMITTING CONTENT!
Content Submission Guidelines
The Dot It Content Team is interested in content related to the following categories:
- Foodservice Management
- Foodservice Marketing
- Foodservice Operations
- Foodservice Supply Chain
- Staffing & Labor
- Menu Management & Optimization
- Foodservice Technology
- Industry News & Trends
Here are our writing requirements:
- The post must be original content. We will not republish anything that's been published elsewhere.
- The article must reflect the writing style of the Dot It Blog - casual, professional, informative.
- We will only publish the highest quality writing.
- Each post must use headings, bullet points, and imagery to organize and make content more scannable.
- Minimum acceptable word count is 800 words.
- No more than 1-2 outbound links to your company's website in the body of the post.
- We will an article summary, byline and links to any social networks or websites you would want to include.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article.
- Willingness to share the article once it's published across your networks - social media, email marketing, etc.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, or Medium.
- Our Editorial Team reserves the right to edit and adapt your content and title as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- We reserve the right to include calls-to-action and links to other Dot It content, including but not limited to blog posts, email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.
What We Can't Accept
There are some things we do not accept on the Dot It blog:
- Anything that's been covered on our blog before. Please do a search of our site before submitting your article pitches.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that's too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that's offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that's overly critical of individuals or restaurants.
Content Submission Process
If you feel your content meets the above guidelines, send your content to our editorial team by filling out our submission form here. Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot respond to every inquiry. If your content meets our quality standards, our editorial team will reach out within 30 days from submission with a publish date.
Do you have content to share? Write for us!
Please read our Content Guidelines prior to submitting your content.
Your message was successfully submitted!