Looking for an exciting, new career opportunity? Dot It is always on the lookout for talented people to join our ranks. Check out the positions we currently have available, and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dot It Restaurant Fulfillment LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the outside sales team.
- Achieve monthly sales quotas on current accounts as well as target future customers.
- Establish a good rapport with existing and potential customers.
- Manage and maintain current named accounts.
- Participate in estimating print projects.
- Assist with customer onboarding
- Working as a back up to our customer service team.
- Maintain call activity and accounts in salesforce.com.
- Build a high level of working knowledge of Dot-It’s ERP system.
- Obtain a working knowledge of Dot It's core products and services.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Coordinate customer training as necessary.
- Account management and customer service experience preferred.
- Print experience preferred.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of the restaurant industry is preferred.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Able to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software (salesforce.com).
Compensation commensurate with experience
Back To Top
The Order Picker is responsible for working in a warehouse environment by receiving orders, picking, packing, and shipping them according to customer specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take and understand orders from the shipping desk for pulling merchandise from storage and pallets
- Ensure that a quality check is performed on all order papers
- Address any misprints or false quantities
- Check merchandise in storage area by verifying lot and item numbers
- Pull order according to the order form and recheck them to ensure accuracy and make sure product is damage free
- Notify manager if there are damaged items and make note of the type and extent
- Transport pulled items from the storage area to the shipment area by using forklifts or other moving equipment
- Wrap or box items according to instructions provided
- Update delivery data into Epicor
- Place destination information on packed items such as labels and packing lists
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness
- Miscellaneous: Any other activity requested by management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to speak and read the English language
- Ability to understand and follow directions as given.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate and interact with all levels of employees within the organization.
- Possess a high attention to detail and be very accurate
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years prior material handling experience
The above Job Description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this position. It is intended to be a guideline reflecting the principle activities.
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent
Picker/Packer: 1 year
Warehouse: 1 year
Back To Top
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.