Box of 25 First Aid Burn Cream
Contains 25 burn cream packets per box. Cool and soothe burns, abrasions, and scalds common in food service establishments. Antiseptic pain relief with aloe. First aid to help prevent infection and for the temporary pain relief caused by minor burns, scrapes and cuts. Individually sealed in single-use foil packets. To use, clean affected area in cool water, apply thick layer of burn cream, loosely apply gauze to protect area, and securely fasten with an adhesive bandage. Burn cream packet (.9 gm). Contains Benzalkonium Chloride (first aid antiseptic) and Lidocaine (external analgesic).
Essential burn care item for food service establishments!
- This refill is for part number FA90830
- Contains Benzalkonium Chloride and Lidocaine
- Antiseptic pain relief with aloe
- Cool and soothe burns, cuts, and abrasions
- Contains 25 burn cream packets (.9 gm)
- SKU: FAG343
- Part Description: Box of 25 First Aid Burn Cream
- Net Weight: 0.130000
- Net Weight Unit of Measure: LB