Dot It Launches New Digital Product: Yext for FoodPrint
What is Yext?
Dot It has partnered with Yext, a data technology company, to offer a new digital product called Yext for Food. Designed specifically for businesses in the food service industry, Yext for Food will allow businesses to take control of their online listings on some of the most popular online publishers, such as Google, Yelp, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook, and Foursquare. Yext has the largest network of 100+ direct data integrations with global maps, apps, search engines, directories and social networks.
How can the food service industry benefit from Yext?
Yext is a powerful data management tool that allows restaurants to take control of their listings and manage how they appear across the web from one dashboard.
Benefits of Yext:
- Fix inaccurate business information on the top online listings and search platforms
- Fix inaccurate business information on food-specific publishers
- Update information in real-time
- Example use case – update business hours instantaneously for inclement weather and holidays
- Control the accuracy and consistency of their business data because there’s nothing more detrimental to a brick and mortar business than having the wrong address or phone number online
- Promote events across online listings. i.e. Moms eat free on Mother's Day
- Get notifications on new online reviews and respond in real-time
- Update business photos on online listings
- Syndicate menus on online listings – especially important for restaurants who want to take advantage of search terms like “[insert restaurant] menu”
- Manage user roles for better control of data company-wide
How does Yext work?
Yext’s dashboard is simple to use and allows businesses the ability to manage their online listings from one centralized dashboard.
- To use Yext, businesses simply input their basic business information into the Yext scan and receive a score.
- The business owner updates their information in their dashboard.
- Yext takes that information and syndicates it out to all their online publishers.
What publishers are included with Yext?
New online publishers are added to Yext’s network all the time and includes 60+ publishers. The top online publishers currently include:
What food-specific publishers are included?
To better serve the food service industry, Yext has a food-specific product that syndicates out to these food publishers:
Run a FREE Business Scan
See how your business appears online by running this free business scan. It will give your business a visibility score of how you appear on the web’s top search engines and online listings.